Warrior Program: 12 Weeks
Are you experiencing feelings of a lack of purpose or direction, stuck in a ‘rut’, depression, anxiety, resentment, frustration, loss, loneliness? There is a light at the end of the tunnel.
We’ve been there too. We got through it by finding the resilience to grow and as a result understood more about ourselves and our environment; focussing on what we can change and not what we can’t.
There is a collective understanding that the stronger the emotion associated with a desire to make a behavioural change, the more rapid and long-term the change can be.
Putting your hand on a hot stove would illicit a strong reaction, instant pain and shock. From that day forward you would have immediately and permanently learnt not to touch a hot stove again.
A major health issue, marriage breakdown, loss of a job, depression, can indeed create the same intense pain that you think would lead us to make changes to avoid such things happening again.
However, for so many, we take a metaphorical band-aid and just ‘get through’ the pain. Only a minority find the strength to use this time to truly grow as a result. Indeed, most of us wouldn’t know how or what to change….not least of all where to start.
We understand that committing to a process evokes incredible strength and positivity. But it isn’t easy. We all want the results, but don’t realise the hard work and sacrifices required along the way to achieve them.
Having a supportive network of family and friend is important but often they can’t understand what you’re going through and will tell you want they think you want to hear to make you feel better.
We tell it like it is, with empathy and compassion, but we will challenge you and your current way of thinking. There will be times you’ll feel uncomfortable and may not want to deal with the truth. But, we’re here as a mentor and coach who has been through this ourselves and taken on the challenges. The 12 weeks will elevate you to a new level of personal and professional growth with a new outlook on life.
Find your inner Warrior
The Warrior program is designed to not only mentor people through times of crisis but to truly grow through this pain and uncertainty. Think of it like setting off on a journey to sail around the world but with the intention of never going back to your ‘old life’ when you get back. Burn the bridges and you have only one option; to make it work.
In 12 weeks you can make significant physical and emotional changes and reap overwhelming benefits, and importantly, this sets you on a path for a life-time of continued growth.
It is a holistic approach to overall wellness and growth. We tackle the present issues associated with the crisis, then look at all aspects of your life and how to adopt small but consistent changes to enable growth and a new sense of direction.
We help you set the sails, show you ways to weather the storms and teach you how to read the compass.
The Warrior Program is tailored to your individual needs and circumstances, however commonality covers:
- Anytime Contact
- You can contact us at any time – you have our number; period.
- Limited Clients
- We only take a maximum of 10 warriors at a time, which enables us to offer you complete support.
- Face-to-face, phone or online sessions
- All 1-hour sessions last 1 hour 15 mins! Time for small talk and still have an hour of quality time.
What does the program cover?
We take you through a process of emotional and physical growth. Each of the small changes you make builds a powerful mindset.
We introduce you to ‘tools’ that can help in many ways and will be specific to your personal circumstances.
Amongst other areas, we cover:
- The power of choice
- Daily practices to focus on the present, not the past
- Becoming comfortable with vulnerability
- Finding your purpose
- Building resilience
- Furnacing a growth mindset
- Gratitude and mindfulness
- Understanding the inner consciousness vs the ego and why this is important
- Recognising negative thought patterns and behaviours and how to change them
- Letting go of judgement
- Living in the moment
- Morning routines
- Weekly face-to-face (or if preferred, online) 1hour 15min sessions – these are generally run outdoors unless you would prefer otherwise – no offices or clinical environments
- Weekly phone/facetime session
- Anytime contact via phone or message
All of the areas below are tailored specifically for you. We show you what we do and how to integrate them into your schedules.
- Meditation – We teach you ways of relaxing and focussing on emotional changes that can be integrated into your daily life ie. 10 minutes a day – See Carola
- Breathing workshop – See Mark
- Physical and exercise program – see Chris
- Nutritional health – see Jessica
- Yoga – for stretching and relaxing – See Matt
- Access to podcasts unavailable to the general public
- Online materials, reading and videos