Break-Out Program: 12 Weeks
This program is a hybrid of the Buddy and Warrior programs and designed to connect and work with teenagers coming to terms with….quite simply, life.
It’s a difficult time for many with social and peer pressure, bodily changes, trying to find themselves in the World, moving from co-dependence to independence as they move towards and into adulthood.
This is a critical time in life where many flourish and set themselves up for their future but equally many struggle and can fall into destructive or negative behaviours for many reasons. Both Simon and I fell into this category and parents often feel helpless in connecting and much well-guided love and encouragement can fuel a rebellious or depressive state rather than provide a positive and inspiring one.
We have found that many of the issues relating to depressive, anxious, rebellious and self-destructive behaviours, while routed in past experiences can be channelled with the right encouragement and guidance.
While certainly not foolproof tapping into the mindset and drive of the individual can help provide a pathway forward amongst the chaos.
We combine several of the elements of the Warrior and Buddy Programs but tailor the entire approach to the individual to help them find direction, purpose, sense of identity and their place in the World.
The Break-Out Program is tailored to your individual needs and circumstances, however like the other programs, the commonality covers:
- Anytime Contact
- You can contact us at any time – you have our number; period.
- Limited Clients
- We only take a maximum of 10 clients at a time, which enables us to offer you complete support.
- Face-to-face, phone or online sessions
- All 1-hour sessions last 1 hour 15 mins! Time for small talk and still have an hour of quality time.
What does the program cover?
We take you through a process of emotional and physical growth. Each of the small changes you make builds a powerful mindset.
We introduce you to ‘tools’ that can help in many ways and will be specific to your personal circumstances.
Amongst other areas, we cover:
- The power of choice
- Daily practices to focus on the present, not the past
- Becoming comfortable with vulnerability
- Finding your purpose
- Building resilience
- Furnacing a growth mindset
- Gratitude and mindfulness
- Understanding the inner consciousness vs the ego and why this is important
- Recognising negative thought patterns and behaviours and how to change them
- Letting go of judgement
- Living in the moment
- Morning routines
- Weekly face-to-face (or if preferred, online) 1hour 15min sessions – these are generally run outdoors unless you would prefer otherwise – no offices or clinical environments
- Weekly phone/facetime session
- Anytime contact via phone or message
All of the areas below are tailored specifically for you. We show you what we do and how to integrate them into your schedules.
- Meditation – We teach you ways of relaxing and focussing on emotional changes that can be integrated into your daily life ie. 10 minutes a day – See Carola
- Breathing workshop – See Mark
- Physical and exercise program – see Chris
- Nutritional health – see Jessica
- Yoga – for stretching and relaxing – See Matt
- Access to podcasts unavailable to the general public
- Online materials, reading and videos